EMAIL CATALOG !
Call Us For Immediate Price and
CALL 610-558-0760 or 888-465-3561
OR EMAIL US AT:
Young Powertech Inc is a top provider of high quality Hydraulic Steering Control Units, Steering Valves and Steering Control Accessories. This includes Steering Control Units, Torque Amplifiers, Combinatory Valve Blocks, Flow Divider Valves, Priority Valves and Steering Columns.
Our Models Incluide:
BZZ, BNF, FK, FLD, DYXL, YXL, PV AND FZ plus many many more.
Our top quality Hydraulic Steering Contol Units and Accessories are great replacements for Eaton, Sauer Danfoss, TRW Ross and M & S.
An Example of Some Applications and Industries would be:
Hydraulic Steering Control Units and Accessories for Fork-lifts, Forest and Logging Equipment, Aircraft Ground Support Equipment, Cranes, Loaders, Excavatars, Marine Helm Units, Tractors, Swamp Buggies and High Performance Off Road Steering.
MODEL BZZ1 BZZ2 BZZ3 OFFER THE FOLLOWING ADVANTAGES:
* Eliminate linkage-reduce cost, provide flexibility in design.
* Provide operator comfort.
* Automatically reverts to emergency manual pump in case of engine failure.
* Provide continuous unlimited control circuits and meter sizes.
* Can work with many kinds of power steering pumps or fluid supply systems.
MODEL BZZ5 LOAD SENSING STEERING WITH ABOVE ADVANTAGES, ALSO HAS FOLLOWING FEATURES:
* Provide reliable, smooth pressure compensated steering, because pressure variations in the steering circuit do not affect steering response or maximum steering rate, and the steering circuit always has flow priority.
* Only the flow required by the steering maneuver goes to the steering circuit. Flow not required for steering is available for use in the auxiliary circuit. Therefore power loss is decressed, system
efficiency is increased.
In load sensing steering systems, the oil for steering system and the working circuit may be supplied by a pump via a priority valve of which can support extra amount of oil into operating system. In addition when using a Load sense pump energy is saved.
The Ls inlet of the load sensing steering unit is connected to a priority valve or the Ls inlet of the load sense pump via a pressure line. The recommended length is less than 2m.
The pressure signal of the steering load is transferred to the Priority valve or Ls inlet of the pump to control the oil volume that is supplied to the SCU. In the neutral position of load sensing steering unit, less than 2L/min of system oil is directed back to the tank.