YRC400 RADIO REMOTE CONTROL
YRC400 is a radio remote control system used to control hydraulic machines. Extremely easy to use, safe, fast and precise; its electronic core, based on advanced microprocessor technology, is highly configurable.
All parts are protected against electromagnetic and radio frequency radiation and can be used in the most demanding and roughest environments, for cranes, platforms, power stations, oil platforms and also specific applications.
Each radio remote control use an unique ID code (identity code). This means that only the correct portable unit can activate and control the matching receiver.
For maximum safety the receiver has double processors to enable comparison and checking of data signals. The receiver includes an automatic emergency stop system that deactivate all crane functions when received data signals are not verified.
• works with most of proportional solenoid valves of the market (Hawe, Danfoss, etc.);
• enable only the outputs selected by the operator (high reliability of service, less system wear and prevention of unwanted man-oeuvres);
• outputs drove by power transistors;
• customized control box configuration;
• independent and distinguished programming of the speeds for CRANE mode and PLATFORM mode;
• available with linear or cross joysticks;
• available with display panel for additional information.
• Central unit (CU) with proportional outputs, dump valve, blinking light and pump unit cables;
• Receiver (RX);
• Portable control unit (PCU);
• Battery charger with 2 Ni-Cd batteries;
• Serial cable for no-radio use and programming;
• EX cable for ON/OFF outputs;
• Emergency stop button;
• User manual and certificates.
POWER SUPPLY: 12VDC-24VDC
AVAILABLE COMMANDS: UP TO 8 FUNCTIONS
OUTPUT TYPE: TRANSISTOR
PCU DIMENSIONS: 360X210X150 MM
PROTECTION CLASS: IP65 (CU AND RX), IP55 (PCU)
AVAILABLE BLOCKS: MOD06, IT028
YRC400 HANDY RADIO REMOTE CONTROL
Developed for demanding environments
Young Powertech’s system is built and designed for the toughest and most demanding of environments. Young Powertech can hereby offer the market of crane and machine operators an extremely easy to use radio remote control retaining speed, precision, and control with the maximum of safety. Behind the development of the radio remote control systems lies the idea of providing products with a high degree of reliability, user-friendliness, and possessing good ergonomic features. The product family includes different control units, hand transmitters, and receivers offering a variety of choice depending on the area of use. These products are based on a modular architecture, which makes them extremely flexible to customize and adapt according to the customer’s needs.
The products – which are in high demand - are mainly mounted on cranes and mobile machines. Our customers are some of the world’s largest and most challenging crane and
machinery manufacturers. Thousands of cranes and machines containing Young Powertech’s
radio remote control systems are in use worldwide.
Each radio remote control system functions in all manner of operational conditions equipped with their own unique identity code (IDcode). This means that only the correct control unit can activate and control its matching receiver (crane/machine). For maximum safety the receiver has double processors to enable comparison and checking of the data signals from the control unit. The receiver on the crane operates with a so called automatic emergency stop, i.e., dump valve and all of the crane movements are only activated as long as the verified data signals are received from the actual portable control unit. The stop function is in accordance with EN954-1 cat. 3.
• The hand-held-control (Handy-6, Handy-10 or Handy- 10-LCD) can be supplied with one step, two step or with stepless infinitely variable (proportional) speed.
• The innovative push-buttons which operate with stepless infinitely variable (proportional) speed, and remains in direct proportion to the push-buttons displacement for maximum
precision and performance of the crane/machine.
• This stepless infinitely variable speed is facilitated by an innovative unique push button technology design principle.
• The hand-held series has large distinct push-buttons and can be used wearing working gloves, and the units are in are light-weight, innovative, user-friendly and functional in design.
• The hand-held units has stop-function for immediate halt the crane/machines movements and functions, are robust capsules capable of withstanding the elements and carrying out operations in the toughest and most demanding of environments.
• The radio transmitter and its antenna are built-in. A LED indicate functional and battery strength status as well as providing a simple, diagnostic, trouble-shooting option.
• A shift-function option duplicates a number of functional operations, and intelligent functions offering exibility and a number of optional choices (PIN-code, programmed for “momentary” or “latched”, automatic shut-off times, e.t.c.).
• 20 hours operational life is guaranteed following charging. Recommended charging time is approximately two hours. The battery (powered by two AA-batteries) are housed inside the hand-held unit and can be easily changed by the operator.
• The radio controls can be used with all of the hydraulic valves currently available on the market.
• Automatic frequency management, i.e. reliable radio transmission, highly resistant to Interference, thanks to frequency hopping technology to ensure interference free operation (in 433-434 MHz band). Other frequencies are available on request or to comply with the country’s existing regulations.
• Chargeable via +12/24 VDC cigarette lighter outputs, or 110/220 VAC- transformer.
• Weight: incl. battery: approx. 500 gram (depending on equipment).
• Protection class : IP55